Responsible for the isolation, expansion, freezing and characterization of bone marrow and adipose derived stem cells. Responsible maintaining SOPs relating to all laboratory practices. Maintain and operate the GMP facility. Assemble and ship laboratory kits; maintaining paperwork and protocol associated with the process.
DUTIES FOR THIS POSITION INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Maintain research facility and personnel (cell culturing laboratory)
- Supervise and maintain cGMP manufacturing facility
- Monitor other laboratory personnel
- Perform appropriate clinical manufacturing on cells
- Operate, validate and maintain laboratory equipment
- Maintain a laboratory notebook
- Maintain inventory
- Assemble laboratory kits
- Maintain all laboratory paperwork associated with assembly
- Ship laboratory kits and maintain records
A BS in Biology or related field with 0-2 years experience is desired. Competence in cell culturing is preferred. Recent graduate preferred.
Please email career inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org.